Introduction to Project Management
Duration: 2 Days
Delivery: Remote (face to face can be arranged)
Style: Part Time
Apprenticeship Compatible: Yes
£ TBC per person
Maximum 15 delegates
*Discounts may apply, contact us for further information
This 2 day course is ideal for managers who are asked to complete a variety of different business projects in addition to performing their current role. Delegates will learn the best practice principles behind managing projects successfully and the essential people management skills that are required when managing and communicating during project delivery.
- Understanding the benefits of effective project management
- The key stages of project management
- Setting clear project objectives / goals
- Personal organisation, planning & prioritisation.
- Monitoring & evaluating progress.
- What makes a good Project Manager?
- Assigning key roles & responsibilities
- Managing project planning meetings
- Developing an effective communication strategy
- Managing & leading your project team
- Communicating to project stakeholders / sponsors
S&A’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout.
Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Face to face location can be arranged with the same client group if required.
Please contact to discuss further and find out more….
Interested in getting a formal qualification to help your career prospects?
You may be eligible to join a UK Government Funded Apprenticeship Programme.