What if we told you…
You could have a constant supply of newly skilled, engaged, and motivated employees ready to seamlessly slot into your working environment.
Arriving with not only the academic or technical skills required, but with practical knowledge and industry specific experience required to deliver immediate value to your business.
What if we told you these new employees would understand your culture, be statistically more likely to stay longer and would most likely cost less than offshore resources or University graduates.
What if we told you they would grow with your company and form a key part of your future management and succession planning proposals. What if we told you all this can be supplied by us at little or no additional cost to you?
- Get a constant supply of junior talent
- Talent ready to grow within your business
- Arriving with workplace, industry and trade relevant skills
- Eager to learn, grateful for opportunity, statistically more likely to stay
- All professionally trained in career skills by industry experts
- With a multitude of continued training and career development opportunities
- £10K’s of additional highly valued training modules delivered on many of our apprenticeships, above the core curriculum
- A managed lifecycle of junior professional talent supplied to businesses with further continious learning opportunities to develop experienced also available
- Increased employee retention, engagement and motivation as apprentices train for work they want to do, securing new and legacy skills within the workforce
- Talent growing through your ranks with increasing accountability
- Continuous ‘Masterclass’ programmes over 18 months
- Enrolment and access to The S&A Academy Alumni
- Access to S&A Group company benefits
* Government funding rules are complicated. Whilst many companies can attract 100% of funding, some may be required to pay a small contribution, often 5% of the total training cost. Contact Us for a Full Appraisal of the funding rules and how they will be applied to your company. Regardless, our value-added training is superior.
We take all the hard work out of selecting, recruiting and training your professional apprentices.
We will also remove the complexity and administration burden of the apprenticeship levy on your behalf.
Customise your Delivery Style
Front Loaded Fulltime Bootcamps? Progressive Learning or Block Release? Mix and Match?
We run different types of apprenticeship model, and many of our clients like to put their employees on a mixed learning roadmap.
Our technology clients seem to prefer the immersive ‘bootcamp’ model. In this approach, we take new apprentices and train them full time, inside our Academy, for circa 12 weeks and then train them for a further 15+ months in a hybrid model whilst they work in their employers teams. This suits role types like software engineers as they require a level of competence before they can provide value in the workplace. However, for advanced courses like data science, where employers cannot afford to lose staff for weeks on end, a day release model can work better.
Our Science/Lab based clients love both. An immersive delivery model means employees are safe and capable in the lab straight after bootcamp (10 weeks). However, a junior lab technician, with the right supervision, can we a useful staff member on day 1 so a more traditional ‘day release’ is more useful to an employer. Get in touch to discuss which option suits you best.